Rachael Ray Talks About Lunchtime


Rachael Ray Talks About LunchtimePeople magazine recently featured a small piece about Rachael Ray. She discusses what it was like for her during lunchtime at school. Rachael was attending a benefit for Food For New York and the Lunchbox Fund. She told the crowd: "I had the lunchbox that cleared the cafeteria. I was very unpopular in the early grades."

If you watch her shows, you know that Rachael was very close to to her Grandfather. Apparently he was the source of her fragrant lunchbox: "Because I hung out with my grandfather, I started to bring my lunchbox with sardine sandwiches and calamari that I would eat off my fingers like rings," Ray, 39, explained. "I was also always reeking of garlic."

But Rach said she didn't mind: "I sat alone, but that's okay," she said. "I sat alone with good food!"

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Rachael Flatt talks with lucy activewear

Life's wisdom comes in a variety of forms; in this case, from an 18-year-old figure skater named Rachael Flatt.

Title: Rachael talks about BodyTalk Access

Rachael has been practicing BodyTalk in herself since she took the BodyTalk Access class a month ago. She talks about her experience and why everyone should learn it!

http://www.bodytalkspace.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment