Awards times three

por | | |

Three times in the past three weeks I received this award. I'm not really all that creative, however I'm honored to have been chosen and happy to accept. How thoughtful these ladies have been.

The rules are:


1. Thank the person who has given you the award.
  • Thank you - Janis, Jodi and Patricia, Angelia
2. Copy the logo and place to your blog. (See it up there?)

3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself  (No I'm not naming 21 things and you don't really want that much info anyway!)
  • My family is more important than anything, including myself.
    • I love cheese!
    • I began studying hematology  upon graduating high school but never finished my degree because the party life was more important.
    • I turn out to be an advocate of children, mostly teenagers, even though I was know to be the "mean one" and never thought I wanted children as a young person.
    • I have two sons and a few temporary daughters. (temporary because they spent their teen years with me)
    • I've been married twice, hit by three different cars on three occasions, and I'm still here.... God has a plan for me.
    • My mother passed away in 1999; I will never been the same.
      5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers (This was most difficult, I could have easily listed 100 -7 are the rules so 7 it will be)



      Related Site

      -easyrecipesofchicken

      -recipesoffoodanddrink

      Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

      Title:

      Title: Kate Moss at the British Fashion Awards - Times Online.flv

      Kate Moss at the British Fashion Awards




      0 comments:

      Post a Comment