Josh Groban - "Believe"



Added: November 05, 2007
Compilations of the Polar Express Movie with the song of
Josh Groban'sJosh Groban - "Believe""Believe".



Related Site

-Free Food Recipes Online

-Food and Drink Magazine

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Josh Groban - February Song (Video)

© 2007 WMG
February Song (Video)

Title: Josh Groban - Remember When It Rained [HD]

An unbelivable performance of this amazing artist.....

"Josh Groban"

Josh we love you!!!!

Lyric:

Wash away the thoughts inside
That keep my mind away from you.
No more love and no more pride
And thoughts are all I have to do.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
Felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

Tears of hope run down my skin.
Tears for you that will not dry.
They magnify the one within
And let the outside slowly die.

Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the water I remain
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down
Running down






0 comments:

Post a Comment