So Whaddya Think of the New Digs?

por | | |

Everything Rachael Ray got a facelift! Maddie at Girliebits Designs did an outstanding, amazing, thoughtful, insighful and professional job. I am so lucky that I found her (thanks, Cate).

Among the new features are the handy dandy tabs at the top. You can read About the site (and me), do some shopping, and learn how to get tickets to Rachael Ray's talk show for your next visit to NYC.

I hope you think the facelift is more Ashlee Simpson than Tara Reid. (Sorry, my head is filled with too many US Weekly references - Ashlee had great plastic surgery, Tara's was a nightmare). Please let me know if you have any suggestions and I would love to hear what you think about the redesign.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: The Flying Luttenbachers - Live Cataclysm DVD trailer

coming soon from ugEXPLODE Records
http://nowave.pair.com/ugexplode
out now - The Flying Luttenbachers "Incarceration By Abstraction" CD

Title: me dancing whaddya think huh huh huh????

faith dancing to jay sean stuck in the middle some weird lookin parts and some cool parts..so whaddya think haha tell me in the comments.






0 comments:

Post a Comment