Easy Meal Prep Dinner: Thai Chicken


Easy Meal Prep Dinner: Thai ChickenIn case you haven't heard of Easy Meal Prep stores before, click here for a recent article about the trend and for a little introduction. These meals come in handy when even 30 minutes worth of cooking is too much. Last night's meal was from EZ Dinners, one of my favorite local Easy Meal Prep places. It was Thai Chicken with peppers and onions. The other veggies were given as a side dish and the brown rice was my own (and it was Minute Rice! Gasp!).

The only preparation required was dumping the chicken and sauce into a skillet with a little EVOO and then adding the peppers and onions once the chicken was almost cooked. After I took the chicky out, I sauteed the other veggies with a little soy sauce and sesame oil. Turned out pretty well, if I say so myself. Start to finish, the whole meal took about 20 minutes to make (not counting the time I spent at EZ Dinners assembling it, of course).

To find an Easy Meal Prep place in your town, click here.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Easy meal 4 weight loss & muscle gain, healthy too

quinoa is a wonder grain, high in protein, high in fiber, and low in fat. Even I can cook it, just two ingredients: quinoa and salsa. Let it boil 15min and its done.

1 serving (1/4 cup dry) has:
170 calories
6g protein
3g fiber
3g fat

For a great meal, have quinoa with 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans (or half a chicken breast) and a piece of fruit.

Title: Healthy, easy meal 4 wt loss & muscle gain

Here is another healthy and quick meal. Its high in protein, high in fiber, and has only TWO ingredients so even I can make it. If you are trying to cut down on the calories to lose fat, peas are great because all the fiber fills you up without many calories. If you are trying to gain muscle peas are great because they are so high in protein. If you want, you can put some chunked chicken into the peas too.

Nutrition is key to losing fat and getting 6-pack abs! I cover nutrition on my website, if thats not detailed enough for you I have reviewed and recommended some excellent books:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/goodfitnessbooks.htm

You can ask me questions on my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/scoobysworkshop

For more information on home workouts, please see my free website (no advertising either):

http://www.google.com/search?q=lose+fat+scooby+gain+muscle






0 comments:

Post a Comment