Tony's Loss is Rachael's Gain


Tony's Loss is Rachael's GainRachael Ray's new talk show, which will begin airing in the fall, will be taking many time slots vacated by the cancellation of the Tony Danza show. Danza recently told viewers that this third season of the show would likely be the last. Rachael's show is taking over Danza's slot it major markets such as Boston, New York, and Philadelphia. The show is set to be on all but four of the country's top 50 markets and will be all of the top 25 markets.

Rachael's new show is being produced by Oprah Winfrey's King World and by the Food Network's Scripps Networks. Information regarding the content of the new show is pretty sparce, except that Rachael has said it will be about "taking a bigger bite out of life." Rachael will also continue doing her shows on the Food Network. Looks like my Tivo will be getting pretty full when fall rolls around!

[Source], [Source], [Source]

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: ALKALINITY the Key to Weight Loss and More Energy.flv

Tony Robbins Mastery University, teaches why alkalinity is the Key to weight loss and to having more energy.

Alkaline Lifestyle are the keys.
I have been to all of Tony's events and if there is one thing I learned the most about vital health is the importance of a Alkaline diet! The best way to shift your body to an alkaline state is to drink alkaline water. Tony is a huge drinker of alkaline ionized water.
Check out the alkaline water machines now and start making a lagre impact on your health just by switching your water! http://ionways.com/snow or Http://WaterHealthNow.com?ID=149&LinkID=95

I also highly recommend listening to Tony Robbins program Living Health with Doctor Robert Young. If you liked this video you will love Living Health.

If you are interested in helping others become vital and healthy with alkaline water visit : Http://TurnWaterIntoCash.com?ID=149&LinkID=95

Alkalize and Energize!

Title: Before and After - 100 Pound Weight Loss in 1 Year - The Old School Way - Tony Glenn

On December 29, 2008 I thought I might be on my death bed. I weighed over 360 pounds and my heartbeat was irregular, my cholesterol and blood pressure was way out of whack and my joints felt like they could pop under my weight. I've spent 1 year just doing simple workouts and sensible eating. No pills, no surgery, no weight loss programs, books, weight watchers, jenny craig, strange exercise programs or anything. I just found a place where I could use an elliptical trainer, lift some weights and go for long walks. My point in posting this video is to let people know that they don't have to spend much money or even time to lose weight. Just figure out what you like to do to get moving and stick with it. Hope someone finds a degree of encouragement in this.






0 comments:

Post a Comment