Who is Blogging About Rachael Ray This Week?


Who is Blogging About Rachael Ray This Week?

Several bloggers have been nice enough to link to Everything Rachael Ray lately, which inspired me to do my part in helping others explore the Blogosphere. So, I thought it would be nice to "pay it forward" by telling Everything Rachael Ray readers about who else is blogging about Rachael Ray recipes this week. If you blogged about a Rachael Ray recipe this week, please feel free to leave a comment on this post so we can check it out. I am sure there are many more out there!



Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Sonny with a chance episode 7 "Poll'd Apart" 3/3

Sonny with a chance episode 7 "Poll'd Apart" 3/3

Gossip blogger Sharona, targets Sonny and Tawni, but when Sharona keeps on saying bad stuff about Tawni Sonny tries to tell Sharona to stop blogging about Tawni. After Sharona keeps blogging about Tawni, Sonny makes a sketch to make fun of Sharona. Sharona sees the sketch and threatens them with meat so they won't come to the "Oh No You Didn't" Awards. The cast goes anyway to get revenge. They wear the same clothes as Sharona making her so mad that she falls into a pond. Meanwhile, Nico and Grady try to persuade Chad to drive them to the awards ceremony in his new car by bribing him. Chad takes the bribes and leaves them without a ride and alone to fight. After, he says no to both of them, angry, Nico and Grady take the battery out of Chad's car and replaces it with a plate of donuts.

Title: Why video blog? - Military

1:00 Check out the vlog by Cpl Lett in Afghanistan, www.youtube.com/theafghanblog
This is a video I made for a Sgt'sMaj Conference explaining why I video blog about my military life and why I think other Marines should too.
Again, I speak on my behalf and what I say is based off of my experience and not the experiences of other Marines. Others may have different opinions and experiences, especially grunts, since their day to day lives differ greatly from a non-infantry Marine. 50% of my YouTube revenue goes to the Wounded Warrior Project. Donate if you can!
- JimmyDShea


Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Katy Perry - Video blogging late at night is hazardous to your health & probably your future shot of winning hottest girl ever award...ever (official video blog)

Guys, please dont let me video blog past midnight. I turn into this. I dont know who this is but that is who I turn into.

BESIDES THAT.

I HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT NEWS. DRUM ROLL PUH LEEZE (I love drummers! mmm!)

Thank you for all your wonderful Record title name submissions they were HIGHlarious, retarded and brilliant all in one. I decided to call thee album

One Of The Boys

Yes. I am. but with biggg ta tas. I have always enjoyed the male species company especially when I am not pressured to make out with them and just crack open a beer so heres to you guys.

MORE NEWS. Contrary to my website saying the record comes out on June 24th I have received many a threatening notes from young girls saying they are going to do something DRASTIC if they dont get the record in hand ASAP. SO we made it JUNE 17TH. YES, thats the same day the NEW COLDPLAY record comes out. So you can either make the love to the cold play record or circle circle dot dot now you got the kudeee shot to boys with MY record. Or do both in that order.

OKAY. LAST ANNOUNCEMENT. I PLAY ON THE TELLY TONIGHT. Laaate AFTER Conan is a wonderful show called Last Call With Carson Daily. Its my first time on the television and I was actually nervous! Seriously. Im NEVER nervous maybe just cause I didnt wanna let anyone down? Im going to bed now but I thought you should hear it from the horses mouth rather through the grape vine.

As Trevor (eatskeet.com) and I would say Lets give em something to blog about

MWA!

Title: Sonny with a chance episode 7 "Poll'd Apart" 3/3

Sonny with a chance episode 7 "Poll'd Apart" 3/3

Gossip blogger Sharona, targets Sonny and Tawni, but when Sharona keeps on saying bad stuff about Tawni Sonny tries to tell Sharona to stop blogging about Tawni. After Sharona keeps blogging about Tawni, Sonny makes a sketch to make fun of Sharona. Sharona sees the sketch and threatens them with meat so they won't come to the "Oh No You Didn't" Awards. The cast goes anyway to get revenge. They wear the same clothes as Sharona making her so mad that she falls into a pond. Meanwhile, Nico and Grady try to persuade Chad to drive them to the awards ceremony in his new car by bribing him. Chad takes the bribes and leaves them without a ride and alone to fight. After, he says no to both of them, angry, Nico and Grady take the battery out of Chad's car and replaces it with a plate of donuts.


Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Evan Brown by Mandy

*this was all done just as a joke. i had 2 hours before soccer practice so this is what i did haha. but i do think evan is pretty great. haha

a song i wrote for the seattle sounders soccer player, Evan Brown.

i gave him the lyrics the other day.
i most likely scared him.
=)

Thanks to Laurie from The Offside and David from GOALseattle for blogging about this video.
Also, thanks to Jose from the seattle times for putting this on the site.

And, THANK YOU TAYLOR GRAHAM for blogging about this. Im oh so grateful!
http://www.soundersfc.com/News/Blogs/From-the-Pitch.aspx?plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a136a384b-2037-4acd-afe9-aa05b22b4139Post%3a96bf0a5b-32c4-4d18-bce3-fb86fa63e51b

Title: My 52nd Video Blog: Why I Quit Drinking

I blog about why I quit drinking alcohol for an entire year. Agree or disagree? Let me know.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/RyanJamesYezak
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yeezy8h
http://ryanjamesyezak.com

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like, comment, favorite, & subscribe!


Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: My 53rd Video Blog: The Ryan James Yezak Agenda

I blog about my agenda - how it is simply me being me & how your agenda should be you being you.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/RyanJamesYezak
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yeezy8h
http://ryanjamesyezak.com

Thanks for watching - don't forget to like, comment, favorite, & subscribe!

Music: "Eternal Hope" by Kevin Macleod
http://incompetech.com/

Title: My 52nd Video Blog: Why I Quit Drinking

I blog about why I quit drinking alcohol for an entire year. Agree or disagree? Let me know.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/RyanJamesYezak
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yeezy8h
http://ryanjamesyezak.com

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like, comment, favorite, & subscribe!


Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Evan Brown by Mandy

*this was all done just as a joke. i had 2 hours before soccer practice so this is what i did haha. but i do think evan is pretty great. haha

a song i wrote for the seattle sounders soccer player, Evan Brown.

i gave him the lyrics the other day.
i most likely scared him.
=)

Thanks to Laurie from The Offside and David from GOALseattle for blogging about this video.
Also, thanks to Jose from the seattle times for putting this on the site.

And, THANK YOU TAYLOR GRAHAM for blogging about this. Im oh so grateful!
http://www.soundersfc.com/News/Blogs/From-the-Pitch.aspx?plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a136a384b-2037-4acd-afe9-aa05b22b4139Post%3a96bf0a5b-32c4-4d18-bce3-fb86fa63e51b

Title: Video Blog: Stage/Deco Rigging

A video blog about how to setup a stage/deco bottle the UTD/DIR way. For more info go to http://www.unifiedteamdiving.com


Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Evan Brown by Mandy

*this was all done just as a joke. i had 2 hours before soccer practice so this is what i did haha. but i do think evan is pretty great. haha

a song i wrote for the seattle sounders soccer player, Evan Brown.

i gave him the lyrics the other day.
i most likely scared him.
=)

Thanks to Laurie from The Offside and David from GOALseattle for blogging about this video.
Also, thanks to Jose from the seattle times for putting this on the site.

And, THANK YOU TAYLOR GRAHAM for blogging about this. Im oh so grateful!
http://www.soundersfc.com/News/Blogs/From-the-Pitch.aspx?plckController=Blog&plckScript=blogScript&plckElementId=blogDest&plckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3a136a384b-2037-4acd-afe9-aa05b22b4139Post%3a96bf0a5b-32c4-4d18-bce3-fb86fa63e51b

Title: Why video blog? - Military

1:00 Check out the vlog by Cpl Lett in Afghanistan, www.youtube.com/theafghanblog
This is a video I made for a Sgt'sMaj Conference explaining why I video blog about my military life and why I think other Marines should too.
Again, I speak on my behalf and what I say is based off of my experience and not the experiences of other Marines. Others may have different opinions and experiences, especially grunts, since their day to day lives differ greatly from a non-infantry Marine. 50% of my YouTube revenue goes to the Wounded Warrior Project. Donate if you can!
- JimmyDShea






0 comments:

Post a Comment